BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 19 March 2010

Photo's of locations

Below are photo's of locations I have, I will and considered using .


I was planning on using this path as a run scene, the location was very quiet, the fences looked old and some areas had dead tree's, I didn't use this area as I had to erase the running scene due to time restrictions. The location was found in Lutterworth.



This Location was going to be used in the very first scene of the introduction (Newspaper scene.)
But although quiet, it was quite a clean and bright area, which wouldn't be a good location in my genre of film. Loc ation also found in lutterworth.



This was also going to be used as the running scene. the area was well littered which was what we wanted. Also it contained dead Trees and the buildings that surrounded it were old fashioned. Again, this location was not used due to time restrictions.





Another location that was going to be used for the newspaper scene. Again, the area was quiet and had barely any parked vehicles, I did not choose this area as yet again it was too bright and clean.



I was planning on using this location as the scene were it takes the viewers back 4 hours from present time. The Area was filled with dead leaves and trees and the grass was untidy, also the houses looked old and deserted, We did not use this location because we found a better area to film that certain scene.

0 comments: