BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 22 March 2010

Logo (Brua studio's)

(click the logo for a larger and more clear view)

















One of the tasks was to make a logo which would be shown in the intro. I had a rough plan on what my logo would look like. I made my logo by using Adobe Photoshop elements 5.0. Before making the logo, i decided to name my group Brua. Brua was an old nickname of mine when I was young, I feel this is a good name for a movie making group.





I then began planning on what my logo would look like. Looking on google, I typed "Video Camera" and began browsing for images of video cameras.


I then found a Cartoon average home video camera and pasted it onto A blank page on Adobe. Before editing the picture, I made the background colour black.


















Then, by using a gradient tool, I made a diamond gradient















By using the magic wand tool, I then took out all the unwanted colours in the video camera image, after doing so, my image then aneded up looking something on the lines of...














...This. Finally by using the magic tool again i clicked all the outlines and remaining parts of the image and painted then white, All accept the red light. By going into google and searching for video camera lens I then pasted it and edited onto the logo to make it look apart of the first image. Finally, I had to search a likable text and use it as the title of the logo (Brua Studio's). After finding the appropriate text, I had then completed my logo.

0 comments: