BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 19 April 2010

Coursework - Research and Planning #2

Due to not being able to film my first and second script due to not being able to gather my actors at the same time, I have decided to change my script into one that requires less and different people, and less difficult shots. I was given the chance to film my product at my Sisters house. But now that I am planning on filming at my sisters and not with the actors i planned to use. I will have to change my script completely. Below are a list of things in my script I will have to change as I am unable to do most/all of the scenes.



Below are all the things I have had to change when planning my new script. Everything else on the first researching and planning is also going to be used in some way in this new script.

Actresses
As I am going to film my product at my sisters, there will be no actors but infact, actresses. The product will have only to characters. The survivor Who will play as my sister, Amy and
the spooky young girl who will be played by my niece/my sisters daughter, Kacey.

Location
Seeing as the outside has too many cars or people walking about, I will need to film my product in a quiet area, meaning I will have to film my product in my sisters house. There we will be able to move things around to add realism to my product (meaning we will be able to trash the place). As there may be things around my sisters house that will make the area look unrealistic, I will have the whole movie in black and white, which will not only make these things unnoticeable, but will also add more affect in my product. Also we will need to film in the kitchen, as there is a scene that requires the survivor drinking from a tap.

Lighting
I want my movie to be bright, so the viewers are able to see what’s going on and certain objects. As this is a horror movie, and horror movies are known to be filmed at night, I will add the black and white/gray scale affect to the whole of my product. As mentioned before it will also add more affect, but will also make my film look darker aswell.

Weather
Seeing as I can’t control the weather, I am unsure what the weather will be like when I begin filming. I would prefer a bright daylight sky so Viewers are able to see clearly what is going on in the introduction. If I was to film at night, It will be hard to see what is going on, and if I was to film in the rain, I will have to find a way to cover the camera so it doesn’t get wet, which will be very difficult.

Costume/Appearance
In my product, The actresses will need to wear costumes which can make the viewers identify who they are. For the Young spooky girl, She would have to wear a white top, which will then be covered in fake blood. Also, she would have to have fake blood, powder and brown powder (could be cocoa powder) covers all over her to make her look more spooky. Her hair will also be messy and untidy, this will help show that the girl possibly contains the flu virus. The survivor will be made to look like one of the Women who always get killed in horror movies. Her appearance must be untidy, so the viewer is able to see that she’s been surviving in a street filled with infected zombies. She must also have untidy hair.


Added Propps
We have had to get rid of many propps and equipment that was going to be used in the first script of the movie. Firstly, as the main actor, Lewis, in my first script was not going to be in this script, which would mean I am unable to obtain the fake guns and weapons off him. Everything else in the old script will be needed in my new script. But I will also need a picture of the young girl which will be filmed and begin the first scene. Also some sort of weapon will be needed which I may be able to obtain from my sister (for example a golf club).

0 comments: